CVS500 1XSV200 Basic
SOGEVAC Central Vacuum Stations cover the demands of numerous small vacuum consumers, increasing the availability of the vacuum service. They provide the essential performance and reliability to succeed under challenging production conditions.
CVS are plug and play solutions, typically consisting of up to 3 SOGEVAC pumps, buffer vessel, manual or electropneumatic valve, dust filter at the pump inlet, pressure gauge and controller, electrical cabinet with controller and all connecting components. These modular systems can be provided with 1 to 3 pumps depending on the process requirements. They prevent from oil emissions and noise in the production area, providing better working conditions.
- Technical data (23.49 Kb)
- Product brochure (1.64 Mb)
- Product Overview (11.65 Mb)
- Declaration of contamination (HS1) (531.93 Kb)
- Declaration of contamination (HS2) (602.15 Kb)
- Déclaration de contamination (HS1) (499.48 Kb)
- Déclaration de contamination (HS2) (592.80 Kb)
- Fundamentals of Vacuum Technology (5.01 Mb)
- Product catalogue (20.61 Mb)
- Service catalogue (1.71 Mb)